How to get your Alberta B Pressure Ticket.

Q – I have an Interprovincial Red Seal, how do I get an Alberta “B” pressure welding ticket?

A – If you hold a valid Interprovincial Red Seal and one of the following pressure tickets from another Province, you can get a reciprocal ticket (meaning your pressure ticket is transferable).

For the complete article, please visit.